Having a vision for your life is a beautiful thing…
- It makes your dreams feel more concrete and obtainable.
- It gives you focus, direction, and guidance as you move through your days, weeks, months.
- It acts as a barometer upon which to make life decisions.
- It frees you to live with intention and purpose because you know where you are going.
- It generates a sense of empowerment because you know you’re basing decisions on what you want and where you are headed, rather than basing them on circumstances of the moment.
In this year, 2020, try creating a clear vision of what you want your life to look like in all areas of life, and picture it in your mind every day.
Then create your plan to get there and take action with a resolve not to quit. And watch what happens….
Even the smallest steps can lead you to your goals.